Starmobile offering Diamond S1 only with a price Php 6,490 (Roughly 149 US$ or Rs 9000), however the product tag price is Php 8,990.
Starmobile Diamond S1 is running on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS , which is powered by MediaTek MT6582M chip, 1.3GHz quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM, combines Mali 400MP GPU. It sports a 5-inch qHD multitouch Capacitive touchscreen display with 960 x 540 resolution, 220 ppi and Asahi Scratch Resistant Curved Edge Glass.
This is a Dual SIM (Regular + Micro SIM) handset, and features Dual 3G standby. Diamond S1 comes with 4Gb of internal storage, which is further expandable with up to 32GB of memory card. It houses 12MP rear BSI camera with Auto focus and LED flash, while also firms 3MP front-facing camera with BSI sensor for video calling and selfie.
Packed with 2000 mAh Li-pol Battery, Starmobile Diamond S1 includes Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Quadband, Bluetooth v2, 3.5G/HSPA+ 21.1Mbps, FM Radio, GPS and 3.5mm Jack as main connectivity options. Measuring 146.7 x 73.5 x 9.1mm, smartphone weighs 152gm.
In my opinion, in this low price, it is certainly a good phone.
Key specs of Starmobile Diamond S1 :
- Display : 5″ qHD display, 960 x 540 resolution, 220 ppi, Asahi Dragontrail scratch-resistant Glass
- CPU : 1.3GHz quad-core, MT6582M chipset
- Graphics Core : Mali 400MP
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- Dual 3G SIM, Dual Standby
- 12-megapixel BSI rear camera with LED flash
- 3-megapixel BSI frontal camera
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, FM Radio, GPS, 3.5G/HSPA+ 21.1Mbps, Bluetooth 2.0
- 2000mAh Li-Poly battery
- Dimensions : 146.7 x 73.5 x 9.1mm
- Weight : 152gm