The Spice Xlife M5+ is powered by a 1GHz dual-core (MediaTek MT6572M chipset) processor and coupled with 512 MB of RAM. It features a 5-inch WVGA touchscreen display with 854 x 480 pixels of resolution. The built-in 4GB storage is further expandable via up to 32GB microSD card.
The Xlife M5+ smartphone houses an 8-megapixel rear camera with flash and also boasts a 2 Mega Pixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include 3G, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/AGPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also Dual SIM (WCDMA+WCDMA) with dual standby functionality.
Spice Xlife M5+ Smartphone Specifications :
- 5-inch WVGA display
- 1GHz dual-core (MT6572M chipset) CPU
- Android 4.4 Kitkat operating system
- Dual SIM (WCDMA+WCDMA) with dual standby
- 4GB ROM
- 512 MB RAM
- 8-megapixel rear camera
- 2 Mega Pixel front snapper
- 2000 mAh Li-ion battery
- 3G, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/AGPS and 3.5mm audio jack
- 146 mm x 72.5 mm x 9.3 mm dimensions
- 114.6 g weight