The Spice Mi-511 is a 5-inch touchscreen phone that features FWVGA 854 x 480 pixels of resolution. It is powered by a 1.2 Ghz quad core processor with 1GB of RAM. It is also equipped with 4GB of internal storage that supports up to 32GB of microSD card.
Running on Android 4.4 KitKat, the Mi-511 supports dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality. It houses a 5-megapixel rear camera with flash and also packs a 1.3-megapixel front shooter for video calling and selfie.
Spice Mi-511 is fueled by a 1750 mAh Li-on battery, that is rated for up to 9 hrs of talk-time and up to 400 hrs of standby time. Connectivity options include FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, micro-USB v2.0, mobile hotspot, GPS, and AGPS.
Specifications of Spice Mi-511
- 5-inch touchscreen display
- FWVGA 854 x 480 pixels resolution
- 1.2 Ghz quad core processor
- 1GB RAM / 4GB ROM
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 5-megapixel rear camera with flash
- 1.3-megapixel front shooter
- 1750 mAh Li-on battery
- FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, micro-USB v2.0, mobile hotspot, GPS, and AGPS