Sony’s flagship smartphone Xperia Z2 (XZ2D6503BK) is listed officially in its US store with a tag price $ 749.99 (Approx Rs 45000), however the firm is offering it in only $ 699.99 (Approx Rs 42000). The company confirms that is unlocked to any carrier, hence one can use any network SIM after purchasing it.
The Sony Xperia Z2 houses a 20.7 megapixel camera with Exmor RS for mobile image sensor, and it also firms a 2.2 Mega Pixel frontal camera for selfie. It supports 4G Lte, and one can download a file with maximum speed of 150 Mbps, while upload speed limit is 50 Mbps.
The handset measures 5.77 x 2.89 x 0.32 inches, and weight is 5.75 ounces. The Xperia Z2 sports a 5.2 inches IPS touchscreen display. The display features Auto rotation Direct touch Gesture input Stylus pen support Touch screen, TRILUMINOS Display for Mobile, Live Color LED, X-Reality for mobile, 1920×1080 pixels 16,777, 216 color TFT and constructed with Durable tempered glass.
It comes with a 32oomAH battery, rated to deliver; Talk Time (GSM) Up to 15 hours or (UMTS) Up to 19 hours, Standby Time (GSM) Up to 690 hours or (UMTS) Up to 740 hours or (LTE) Up to 640 hours.
The Sony Xperia Z2 is powered by a 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974AB) Quad Core processor, alongside 3GB RAM. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS out-of-the-box.
The main highlights of Sony Xperia Z2 :
- 20.7 MP camera with a larger sensor and more pixels bringing you amazing results
- Records video in 4K resolution, that’s 4x sharper than Full HD
- 5.2″ TRILUMINOS display for mobile with Live Color LED brings you closer to the real thing
- Blazing fast performance with the Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 800 Quad-core 2.2 Ghz processor with 3GB RAM
- LTE capable
- Waterproof and dust-resistant