Sony has announced two new smartphone, the Sony Xperia E4g and the Sony Xperia E4g Dual with 4G LTE connectivity ahead the MWC 2015.
Both, the Xperia E4g and the E4g Dual features a 4.7-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) IPS display with scratch-resistant glass and are powered by a 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6732 64-bit processor. The handset runs Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS. It houses a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and also boasts a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
These are backed by a 2300 mAh battery with Battery STAMINA mode that promises 2 days of battery life. Xperia E4g (Dual) is equipped with 1GB of RAM and the 8GB internal storage is further expandable with microSD card. It is coupled with Mali-T760 GPU.
The Xperia E4g include connectivity options 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS and NFC. It measures 133 x 71 x 10.8 mm and weight is 135 gms.
Sony Xperia E4g specifications
- 4.7-inch qHD IPS display with scratch-resistant glass
- 960 x 540 pixels resolution
- 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6732 64-bit processor
- Mali-T760 GPU
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat Operating system
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash / 2MP front camera
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio, 4G, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS and NFC
- 10.8 mm thickness / weight 135 gms
- 2300 mAh battery
The Sony Xperia E4g and Xperia E4g dual come in black and white color options. It will be priced starting from 129 Euros (Roughly US $ 146 / 9,080 INR) and will go on sale in April 2015.