Sony has just released its entry level smartphone in Philippines, the Xperia E4. This device was actually announced way back in February alongside the Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet and the Sony Xperia M4 Aqua at the Mobile World Congress.
The Sony Xperia E4 comes with 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6582 quad-core processor, coupled with Mali-400MP2 GPU and 1GB of RAM. It has also 8GB internal storage that is expandable via microSD. There is a5-inch qHD IPS LCD screen with 960 x 540 pixels is also available.
Apart from the above mentioned specs, Xperia E4 houses a 5.0 megapixel primary camera with flash, 2.0 megapixel secondary camera, 3G/HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 , GPS, and A-GPS. It runs Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS that is backed by a 2,300mAh non-removable battery.
Sony Xperia E4 Specs :
- 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6582 quad-core CPU
- Mali-400MP2 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage
- 5-inch qHD IPS LCD screen with 960 x 540 pixels resolution
- 5.0 megapixel primary camera with flash
- 2.0 megapixel secondary camera
- 3G/HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.1 , GPS, A-GPS
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- 2,300mAh non-removable battery