How to Sim Unlock ZTE MF821D? | ZTE Unlocking
All ZTE devices SIM unlocking code is available, which means ZTE MF821D can be unlocked easily with unlocking code. This is a quick and safe way to unlock any ZTE device through IMEI. You can unlock all ZTE MF821D devices from anywhere in the world. Once the restriction has been removed, all GSM SIM cards can be used.
To provide the unlock code, all we need is the 15-digit IMEI. You can find the right 15-digit IMEI by calling *#06# on the phone or via modem/router settings.
Unlocking the ZTE MF821D by code does not cancel the warranty. This is a method recommended by the ZTE manufacturer for unlocking by code. The unlocking code for ZTE MF821D comes from the manufacturer’s or network supplier’s database, meaning it will work 100%.
How to unblock ZTE MF821D?
1. Turn off ZTE MF821D.
2. Insert any other SIM card of the network provider (ex. In the case of an O2 device, you can use the MetroPCS SIM card).
3. Switch ON.
4. It will ask "SIM Network Unlock PIN".
5. Type the unlock code supplied by routerunlock.com.
6. Now your ZTE MF821D is permanently released.
Steps to unlock a modem/router
1. Replace the default SIM card with any other network supplier and connect to a PC using the USB/LAN cable.
2. Open the virtual CD-ROM and install the modem software/drivers.
3. Now launch the software/ WebUI of the modem, from the Desktop shortcut.
4. If you are prompted, log in.
5. Now it will be directed to the unlocking page and prompt for NCK.
6. Type the unlock code supplied by routerunlock.com.
7. Now ZTE MF821D is successfully released.
Please do not hesitate to contact us prior to ordering.
Also check the supported networks to unlock your ZTE MF821D by code : View Brands.