How to Sim Unlock ZTE MF192? | ZTE Unlocking
SIM unlock code of all ZTE is available, means ZTE MF192 can be unlocked easily with unlock code. It is fast and secure way to unlock any ZTE device by IMEI. You can unlock all ZTE MF192 devices from any network around the world. Once the restriction is removed, you can use all GSM simcards.
To provide the unlock code, we only need 15-digits IMEI. You can find the 15-digit correct IMEI by dialing *#06# on the phone or through settings of the modem / router.
Unlocking of the ZTE MF192 by code does not avoid warranty. It is recommended method by manufacturer of ZTE to unlock by code.
The unlock code of ZTE MF192 comes from the database of manufacturer or network provider, means it will work 100%.
How to Unlock ZTE MF192?
1. Switch OFF the ZTE MF192.
2. Insert any other network provider simcard (e.g. for a O2 device, you can use MetroPCS simcard).
3. Switch ON.
4. It will prompt for "SIM Network Unlock PIN".
5. Enter the unlock code which is provided by routerunlock.com.
6. Now your ZTE MF192 is unlocked permanently.
Unlocking Instructions for a Modem / Router
1. Change the default simcard with any another network provider and connect to PC with USB cable.
2. Open virtual CD-ROM and install the software / drivers of the modem.
3. Now run the software / WebUI of the modem, from the Desktop shortcut.
4. If prompted login into the device.
5. Now, it will redirect to the unlocking page and prompt for NCK.
6. Enter the unlock code which is provided by routerunlock.com.
7. Now ZTE MF192 is unlocked successfully.
Have any question, let us know before placing the order.
You can also checkout supported networks to unlock ZTE MF192 by code : View Brands.