How to Sim Unlock ZTE Blade A520C? | ZTE Unlocking
All ZTE devices SIM unlocking code is available, which means ZTE Blade A520C can be unlocked easily with unlocking code. This is a quick and safe way to unlock any ZTE device through IMEI. You can unlock all ZTE Blade A520C devices from anywhere in the world. Once the restriction has been removed, all GSM SIM cards can be used.
To provide the unlock code, all we need is the 15-digit IMEI. You can find the right 15-digit IMEI by calling *#06# on the phone or via modem/router settings.
Unlocking the ZTE Blade A520C by code does not cancel the warranty. This is a method recommended by the ZTE manufacturer for unlocking by code. The unlocking code for ZTE Blade A520C comes from the manufacturer’s or network supplier’s database, meaning it will work 100%.
How to unblock ZTE Blade A520C?
1. Turn off ZTE Blade A520C.
2. Insert any other SIM card of the network provider (ex. In the case of an O2 device, you can use the MetroPCS SIM card).
3. Switch ON.
4. It will ask "SIM Network Unlock PIN."
5. Type the unlock code supplied by routerunlock.com.
6. Now your ZTE Blade A520C is permanently released.
Steps to unlock a modem/router
1. Replace the default SIM card with any other network supplier and connect to a PC using the USB/LAN cable.
2. Open the virtual CD-ROM and install the modem software/drivers.
3. Now launch the software/ WebUI of the modem from the Desktop shortcut.
4. If you are prompted, log in.
5. Now, it will be directed to the unlocking page and prompt for NCK.
6. Type the unlock code supplied by routerunlock.com.
7. Now ZTE Blade A520C is successfully released.
Please do not hesitate to contact us prior to ordering.
Also check the supported networks to unlock your ZTE Blade A520C by code : View Brands.