How to sim unlock LG 7030? | LG Unlocking
SIM unlock code of all LG is available, means LG 7030 can be unlocked easily with unlock code. It is fast and secure way to unlock the phone by IMEI. You can unlock all LG 7030 devices from any network. Once the restriction is removed, you can use all GSM SIM cards on your phone.
To unlock your phone, we need only 15-digits IMEI. You can find the 15-digit correct IMEI by dialing *#06# on the phone.
The unlocking of the LG 7030 by code does not avoid warranty. It is the recommended method by the manufacturer of LG to unlock the phone by code.
The unlock code of LG 7030 comes from the manufacturer or the network provider database, which means it will work 100%.
Once the order is placed, you will get all levels of factory unlock code (including NCK, SPCK, NSCK) of LG 7030 phone.
Note : All the new T-Mobile, AT&T USA and MetroPCS USA phones come with Unlock App pre-installed. These phones can not be unlocked by a code. You need to order Device Unlock App to unlock these phones.
How to Unlock LG 7030?
1. Switch OFF the LG 7030 phone.
2. Insert any other network provider Simcard.
3. Switch ON the phone.
4. It will prompt for simlock / NCK / SIM Network Unlock PIN.
5. Enter the unlock code which is provided by routerunlock.com.
6. Now your LG 7030 phone is unlocked permanently.
1. For the latest LG smartphone, switch ON the with the original SIM card.
2. Dial 2945#*model-number# (Note: If the phone model is LG KB936, then the combination will be *936#. If the device model is KU999, then the combination will be *999#).
3. A menu will pop up >> select SIM Unlock or Network Lock.
4. Enter the NCK, which is provided by routerunlock.com, and hit OK.
5. Your phone may automatically reboot.
Now you have successfully unlocked the LG 7030 phone.
Have any question, let us know before placing the order.
Also check supported networks to unlock your LG 7030 by code : View Brands.