How to Unlock Huawei TAG-L13 P8 Lite? | Huawei Unlocking
SIM unlock code of all Huawei is available, means Huawei TAG-L13 P8 Lite can be unlocked easily with unlock code. It is fast and secure way to unlock Huawei by IMEI. You can unlock all Huawei TAG-L13 P8 Lite devices from any network around the world. Once the restriction is removed, you can use all GSM sim-cards around from any country.
To unlock your phone, we need only 15-digits IMEI. You can find the 15-digit correct IMEI by dialing *#06# on the phone. For a modem / router, you can check the correct IMEI from its settings.
Unlocking of the Huawei TAG-L13 P8 Lite by code does not avoid warranty. It is recommended method by manufacturer of Huawei to unlock by code.
The unlock code of Huawei TAG-L13 P8 Lite comes from the database of manufacturer or network provider, means it will work 100%.
Depends upon the phone, you may get up to 4 codes of Huawei TAG-L13 P8 Lite from the database, which includes:
NCK – Network Code to remove the main network restriction from the Huawei TAG-L13 P8 Lite.
SPCK – Service Provider Code or Subset Unlock PIN to remove the network restriction from the subset network (e.g. Tesco in the U.K.).
SIMLock Block Unlock Reset Key – Reset Key to reset the code counter of the phone, if you have already tried with so many wrong codes on your Huawei TAG-L13 P8 Lite.
Note : If you will place the order for a Huawei modem / router, you will receive only NCK (Unlock Code).
How to Unlock Huawei TAG-L13 P8 Lite?
1. Switch OFF the Huawei TAG-L13 P8 Lite.
2. Insert any other network provider simcard (e.g. for a Vodafone device, you can use T-Mobile sim-card).
3. Switch ON.
4. It will prompt for simlock / NCK / SIM Network Unlock PIN.
5. Enter the unlock code which is provided by routerunlock.com.
6. Now your Huawei TAG-L13 P8 Lite is unlocked permanently.
Note : If the phone does not accept the first code, then enter the last code. Confirm unsuccessful message will appear. Now enter the unlock code again.
Unlocking Instructions for a Modem / Router
1. Change the default simcard with any another network provider and connect to PC with USB cable.
2. Open virtual CD-ROM and install the software / drivers of the modem.
3. Now run the software / WebUI of the modem, from the Desktop shortcut.
4. If prompted login into the device.
5. Now, it will redirect to the unlocking page and prompt for NCK.
6. Enter the unlock code which is provided by routerunlock.com.
7. Now Huawei TAG-L13 P8 Lite is unlocked successfully.
Have any question, let us know before placing the order.
Also check supported networks to unlock your Huawei TAG-L13 P8 Lite by code : View Brands.