Samsung Galaxy S5 4G+ with LTE-A support will be available in Singapore from August 23 through SingTel network provider.
According to the sammyhub, Galaxy S5 4G+ will be the first handset to support the high-speed network. It is powered by a 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor with LTE-A support up to 300 Mbps download link.
The smartphone features a 5.1-inch touch screen (1920 x 1080 pixels) with super AMOLED display, boasts 2GB RAM, has 16GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 128GB with microSD and packs a 2800 mAh battery.
Key Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S5 4G+ :
- 5.1-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED display
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor
- Adreno 420 GPU
- Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) OS
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2.1MP front-facing camera
- IP67 ratings for dust
- water resistance
- Dimensions 142.0 x 72.5 x 8.1mm
- Weight 145g
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB ROM
- S Health 3.0
- Heart rate sensor
- 4G LTE-A (up to 300 Mbps download) / 3G HSPA+ up to 42 Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth v4.0 LE, GPS
- 2800 mAh Battery
The Samsung Galaxy S5 4G+ will be available in Copper Gold, Charcoal Black, Shimmery White and Electric Blue colors. It comes in a range of plans from SG$0 to SG$ 688 on SingTel.