Samsung Galaxy S6 was showcased in Mobile World Congress press event of Barcelona this month. Now, the handset is official launched in the event of New Delhi, India.
Company’s flagship Samsung Galaxy S6 comes with 5.1-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels / 577 PPI) Super AMOLED display, Octa-Core ( Quad 2.1GHz + Quad 1.5GHz) Exynos processor, Android 5.0 (Lollipop), 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, OIS and 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
Samsung Galaxy S6 highlights
- 5.1-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED touchscreen display
- 2560×1440 pixels resolution / 577 PPI pixels of density
- Octa-Core (Quad 2.1GHz + Quad 1.5GHz) Exynos CPU
- 3GB RAM and 32/64/128GB internal storage
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) operating system
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash and OIS
- 5MP front-facing snapper
- IP67 ratings for dust and water resistance
- 143.4 x 70.5 x 6.8mm measurement / Weight 138gms
- Infrared LED for smart TV remote
- S Health 4.0, Heart rate sensor, Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth 4.1 LE & apt-X, NFC
- 2,550mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy S6 comes in White Pearl, Black Sapphire, Gold Platinum and Blue Topaz variant colors. For 32GB storage variant you have to pay Rs.49,900, while in Rs. 55,900 you will get 64GB storage and in Rs. 60,900 you can get 128GB storage variant model.
The handset will go on sell across India from April 10th. The company is offering one time screen replacement for pre-orders.