Yet to officially launch the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, but Indonesian eCommerce online website erafone has listed the flagship smartphone with a price IDR 9,499,000 (Roughly €607 or Rs 49000) in black colour. It is upgraded version of Galaxy Note 3 Neo which is available in India with a price Rs 27,133.
Galaxy Note 4 is a 4G LTE enabled handset and supports LTE 800 / 850 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600 frequency band. Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, microUSB v3.0 (MHL 2), USB Host and Wi-Fi hotspot are another connectivity options.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 sports a 5.7-inches touch screen display (1440 x 2560 pixels) with~515 ppi pixel density. Screen features Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen and 16M colors. It houses 16 MP rear primary camera with 3456 x 4608 pixels, optical image stabilization, autofocus and dual-LED flash. But there is no word of its frontal camera.
The Galaxy Note 4 runs on Android OS, v4.4.3 (KitKat) out of the box. The handset will come in three variant storage models, 16Gb, 32GB and 64GB. The storage can be upgraded with up to 128GB of microSD card. All the handset will pack 4 GB RAM.
Key specs of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 :
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- 4G : LTE 800 / 850 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600
- Size : 1440 x 2560 pixels, 5.7 inches (~515 ppi pixel density)
- Type : Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Bluetooth : v4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE
- USB : microUSB v3.0 (MHL 2), USB Host
- Primary Camera : 16 MP, 3456 x 4608 pixels, optical image stabilization, autofocus, dual-LED flash
- Operating System : Android OS, v4.4.3 (KitKat)
- CPU : Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 450 (SM-N910S) Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core Cortex-A57 (SM-N910C)
- Sim Card : Micro-SIM
- Memory External : microSD, up to 128 GB
- Memory Internal : 16/32/64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Chipset : Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 (SM-N910S) Exynos 5433 (SM-N910C)