Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 (SM-G750F) is listed in the company website of Thailand in Cosmic Black and Blizzard White variant colours. Notably, the flagship smartphone has gone already sale in Malaysia with with a price RM1,299 .
Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 boasts a 6-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) TFT capacitive touch screen display which is powered by an 1.5 GHz quad-core Cortex A9 processor. It is running on the latest Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS. It houses an 8-megapixel auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash, while there is a 2.1 MP front-facing camera is also fixed for selfie and video calling.
It features Cat.4 4G LTE SIM slot and comes with 16GB of internal storage which can be further upgraded with upto 64GB of microSD card. In terms of connectivity options, the Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 includes; NFC, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi, 4G LTE and 3.5 mm audio jack. It is backed by 2800mAH battery.
Key specifications of Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F :
- 6-inch HD ( 1280 x 720 pixels) TFT capacitive touch screen display
- 1.5 GHz quad-core Exynos processor
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) Operating System
- 8-MP auto-focus rear-facing camera with LED Flash
- 2.1 MP front-facing camera
- 8.6mm thick
- 1.5 GB RAM
- 16GB ROM
- 3G HSPA＋21Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4 + 5GHz
- Bluetooth 4.0, GPS＋GLONASS, NFC, 3.5 mm ear-jack
- 2800 mAh battery