Samsung has unveiled a new smartphone, dubbed as Samsung Galaxy J7. It has been launched in China with a price CNY 1,798 (roughly Rs. 18,400 or 290 USD). The device comes in Black, White, and Gold colours.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 is powered by a octa-core Snapdragon 615 (four 1.4GHz cores + four 1GHz cores) processor and coupled with 1.5GB of RAM. It features a 5.5-inch HD IPS TFT touchscreen display with 720×1280 pixels of resolution. The built-in 16GB storage is further expandable via up to 128GB of memory card .
The Galaxy J7 smartphone houses a 13-megapixel auto-focus rear camera and also boasts a 5 Mega Pixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include 4G LTE, NFC, Glonass, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also dual-SIM (4G LTE+GSM) with dual standby functionality.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Smartphone Specifications :
- 5.5-inch HD IPS TFT display
- octa-core Snapdragon 615 (four 1.4GHz cores + four 1GHz cores) CPU
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with TouchWiz UI operating system
- dual-SIM (4G LTE+GSM) with dual standby
- 16GB ROM
- 1.5GB RAM
- 13-megapixel auto-focus rear camera with flash
- 5 Mega Pixel front snapper
- 3000mAh battery
- 4G LTE, NFC, Glonass, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack
- 152.2×79.1×7.9mm dimensions
- 168 grams weight