Galaxy Grand Max has a unique pattern on its back cover and comes with single SIM support which features 4G LTE connectivity. Dual-SIM variant is also expected for Asian markets. The phone comes with 1.5GB of RAM and has 16GB built-in storage that is further expandable with up to 64GB of microSD card.
In terms of connectivity options, the Samsung Galaxy Grand Max include 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS and GLONASS. The device measures 146 x 75 x 7.9 mm and weight is 161 grams. It is backed by a 2500mAh battery.
Key specifications of Samsung Galaxy Grand Max :
- 5.25-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD TFT LCD touchscreen display
- 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- 1.5GB RAM / 16GB ROM
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with 120-degree wide viewing angle
- 7.9mm thin / Weight 161 grams
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS and GLONASS
- 2500mAh battery