The Galaxy E5 sports a big 5-inch Super AMOLED HD (1280×720 pixels) touchscreen display and is powered by a 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor, alongside 1.5GB of RAM. It runs Android 4.4 KitKat OS and has dual-SIM (WCDMA+WCDMA) slot that features dual standby.
The 16GB inbuilt storage of Galaxy E5 is further expandable with up to 64GB of memory card (secondary SIM slot can be used as memory card slot). The phone houses an 8-megapixel Auto-focus rear camera with LED flash and also houses a 5-megapixel front-facing camera for video calling and selfie. It is backed by a 2400 mAH Li-ion battery.
Connectivity options included by Galaxy E5 are FM Radio, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, micro-USB, mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS and 3.5mm audio jack. It measures 141.6×70.2×7.3 mm.
Key specifications of Samsung Galaxy E5 :
- 5-inch Super AMOLED HD touchscreen display
- 1280×720 pixels resolution
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor
- 1.5GB RAM / 16 GB ROM
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+WCDMA) with dual standby
- 8-megapixel Auto-focus rear camera with LED flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- 2400 mAH Li-ion battery
- FM Radio, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, micro-USB, mobile hotspot
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS and 3.5mm audio jack
- 7.3 mm thickness