4G LTE variant of Samsung Galaxy Core Prime has been announced for India, however till now there is no price is available.
The Galaxy Core Prime 4G LTE runs Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS and supports dual-SIM (4G LTE+GSM) with dual standby. It houses a 5MP rear camera with LED Flash, while there is a 2MP front-facing camera is available for selfie and video calling.
In terms of connectivity options, the Galaxy Core Prime 4G LTE include 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS and NFC. It is 8.8mm thick and weighs 130 grams with 2000mAh battery.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Core Prime 4G
- 4.5-inch touchscreen display
- 800 x 480 pixels resolution
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- dual-SIM (4G LTE+GSM) with dual standby
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- FM Radio with RDS, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS and NFC
- 8.8mm thickness / weight 130 grams
- 2000mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy Core Prime 4G will be available in India in White, Silver and Charcoal Grey color variants.