Samsung has officially listed Galaxy Core Max (SM-G5108Q) in his online website of China without price tag.
The new Samsung Galaxy Core Max comes with 4.8 inches qHD (540 x 960 pixels) Super AMOLED screen with 16 million colors and supports dual micro-SIM cards. SIM1 features 4G TD-LTE / LTE-FDD / TD-SCDMA / WCDMA / GSM network while SIM2 only GSM. It houses 8 million pixels rear-facing camera and also boasts a 5-megapixels front-facing camera for video calling and selfies.
In terms of connectivity options, the Galaxy Core Max include; ANT +, USB 2.0, GPS / Glonass / Beidou, 3.5mm stereo jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n 2.4GHz, WLAN Direct and Bluetooth 4.0. The smartphone is powered by a 1.2GHz Quad-Core processor with 1GB of RAM.
The phone is equipped with 8GB of internal storage that is further expandable with upto 64GB of microSD card. The Samsung Galaxy Core Max measures 136.3 x 69.6 x 8mm dimensions and weighs 132gms with a 2200mAH battery.
Key specifications of Samsung Galaxy Core Max :
- 4.8 inches qHD (540 x 960 pixels) Super AMOLED screen
- dual micro-SIM cards
- 8 million pixels rear-facing camera with flash and auto-focus
- 5-megapixels front-facing camera
- ANT +, USB 2.0, GPS / Glonass / Beidou, 3.5mm stereo jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n 2.4GHz, WLAN Direct and Bluetooth 4.0
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB ROM
- 8mm thin
- 2200mAH battery