The Samsung Galaxy A5 features a 5-inch HD display with Super AMOLED and 720 x 1280 pixels of resolution. It is powered by a Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Quad-core 1.2 GHz (Cortex-A53) processor and coupled with Adreno 306 GPU that runs Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS out of the box.
Sporting 4G nano-SIM slot, the Galaxy A5 comes with 16GB of internal storage which is further expandable with up to 64GB of memory card. It also comes with 2GB of RAM, houses 13-megapixel rear camera and packs a 5-megapixel front-facing camera for selfie. The primary camera features Auto-focus and LED flash. It is backed by non-removable Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery.
In terms of connectivity options, the Galaxy A5 include FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi direct, Bluetooth V4.0, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, LTE and 3.5mm audio jack. It measures 139.3 x 69.7 x 6.7 mm and weighs 123 gms.
Key specifications of Samsung Galaxy A5 :
- 5-inch Super AMOLED display
- HD 720 x 1280 pixels resolution
- Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Quad-core 1.2 GHz (Cortex-A53) processor
- Adreno 306 GPU
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS
- 4G nano-SIM slot
- 16GB ROM / 1GB RAM
- 13-megapixel rear camera / 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery
- FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi direct, Bluetooth V4.0, micro-USB
- Mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, LTE and 3.5mm audio jack
- 6.7 mm thickness
- weighs 123 gms
Samsung Galaxy A5 comes in Pearl White, Midnight Black, Platinum Silver, Soft Pink, Light Blue and Champagne Gold colour options.