Salora Arya A1 Plus is listed online at Amazon with a price Rs. 5,499 (roughly 88 USD). It will officially announced on 13 December 2014.
The Arya A1 Plus sports a 4.5-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) OGS IPS touchscreen display and comes powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582A processor. The new smartphone runs Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS and houses a 2-megapixel rear camera (works as 5MP) with LED flash; while there is a 2-megapixel front-facing camera on-board for video calling and selfies.
The Salora Arya A1 Plus is further coupled with Mali 400MP2 GPU and 1GB of RAM. It is a dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) phone and features dual standby functionality. It comes with 8GB of internal storage that is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card. It is 9.7mm mm thick and weighs 145 grams.
In terms of connectivity options, the Arya A1 Plus include 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It is also backed by a average 2000 mAh battery. Initially, it will be available in only black colour.
Key specifications of Salora Arya A1 Plus :
- 4.5-inch qHD OGS IPS display
- 960 x 540 pixels resolution
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582A processor
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- 5-megapixel primary camera with LED flash
- 2-megapixel secondary camera
- Mali 400MP2 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 8GB ROM
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 2000 mAh battery