Rio Paris smartphone goes on sell in India with a price Rs. 4,399 through online retailer of snapdeal.
Rio‘s Paris (R301) features a 4.5-inch IPS (854 X 480 pixels) touchscreen display and is powered by a 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6572 dual core processor. It is a dual-SIM (WCMDA+GSM) smartphone that runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS out of the box.
The Paris (R301) is equipped with 512MB of RAM and the 4GB internal storage is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card. The handset houses a 5-megapixel rear snapper with flash and also boasts a 2-megapixel front-facing camera for selfies.
The Paris (R301) has connectivity options GPRS, EDGE, 3G, Wifi, Wi-Fi hotspot, micro-USB, GPS, Bluetooth and FM Radio. It measures 132.4 X 65.8 X 8.2 mm. The phone is backed by a 1700 mAh Li-ion battery, that is rated for 5 hrs of talk-time and up to 200 hrs of standby.
Rio Paris specifications
- 4.5-inch IPS touchscreen display
- 854 X 480 pixels resolution
- 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6572 dual core processor
- dual-SIM (WCMDA+GSM) with dual standby
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- 512MB RAM / 4GB ROM
- 5-megapixel rear snapper with flash / 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- GPRS, EDGE, 3G, Wifi, Wi-Fi hotspot, micro-USB, GPS, Bluetooth and FM Radio
- 8.2 mm thickness
- 1700 mAh Li-ion battery