Rio London (R201) named smartphone is listed online in India at e-commerce online website Snapdeal with a price Rs. 3,399.
According to the online retailer, the Rio London is a dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) smartphone that is powered by a 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6572 dual core processor and runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS. It features a 4-inch (800 X 480 pixels) touchscreen display and has 512MB of RAM.
The Rio London houses a 5-megapixel rear snapper with flash and also boasts a 2-megapixel front-facing camera for selfies and video calling. Connectivity options include in the phone are GPRS/EDGE, 3G, Wifi, Wi-Fi hotspot, micro-USB, GPS, FM radio and Bluetooth.
The 4GB internal storage of Rio R201 is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card. Under the 125 X 65.1 X 9.7 mm dimensions, the handset packs a 1500 mAh Li-ion battery, that is rated for 5 hrs of talk-time or 200 hrs of standby time. It supports Gravity, Proximity and Light sensors.
Rio London (R201) specifications
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6572 dual core processor
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- 4-inch touchscreen display
- 800 X 480 pixels resolution
- 512MB RAM / 4GB ROM
- 5-megapixel rear snapper with flash / 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- GPRS/EDGE, 3G, Wifi, Wi-Fi hotspot, micro-USB, GPS, FM radio and Bluetooth
- 9.7 mm thickness
- 1500 mAh Li-ion battery