The Qmobile Noir X14 is powered by a 1GHz single core processor and coupled with 512 MB of RAM. It features a 4-inch WVGA touchscreen display with 480 X 800 pixels of resolution. The built-in 4GB storage is further expandable via up to 32GB of microSD card.
The Qmobile Noir X14 smartphone houses a 2-megapixels rear camera and also boasts a 0.3-megapixels front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include 3G, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, WLAN hotspot, and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality.
The main specifications of Qmobile Noir X14 :
- 4-inch WVGA display
- 1GHz single core CPU
- Android 4.4 KitKat operating system
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 4GB ROM
- 512 MB RAM
- 2-megapixels rear camera
- 0.3-megapixels front snapper
- Li-Ion 1300 mAh battery
- 3G,FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, WLAN hotspot, and 3.5mm audio jack
- 126 x 63.5 x 9.8 mm dimensions