The Noir V2 supports dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality and is fueled by a 2820 mAh Li-ion battery. The 4GB internal storage if further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card. Connectivity options include torch, MRE, 3G HSPA, GPS/AGPS, WLAN, Bluetooth, FM radio and 3.5 mm ear jack.
Qmobile Noir V2 specifications
- 1.3GHz Quad core processor
- 1GB RAM / 4GB ROM
- Android 4.4(Kit Kat) Operating system
- 5.5″ TN FWVGA touchscreen display
- 9.9 mm thick
- 5MP FF rear camera with LED Flash
- 0.3-megapixel front-facing shooter
- dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 2820 mAh Li-ion battery
- torch, MRE, 3G HSPA, GPS/AGPS, WLAN, Bluetooth, FM radio and 3.5 mm ear jack
Recently, firm has launched Qmobile Linq X100, which comes with 1.3GHz Quad core processor, Android 4.4 (Kit Kat) OS, 4.5-inch IPS FWVGA display, 5MP FF rear camera with LED Flash, 0.3MP front-facing shooter, 1700 mAh Li-ion battery and 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM. It is priced at 11,500 Pakistan Rupees.