The Qmobile Noir i8 is powered by a 1.3GHz Quad core processor and coupled with 1GB of RAM. It features a 4.7-inch FWVGA IPS touchscreen display with unknown resolution. The built-in 8 GB storage is further expandable via up to 32GB of microSD card.
The Noir i8 smartphone houses a 8 Mega Pixel AF rear camera with LED Flash and also boasts a 2-megapixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of conectivity options, the phone include FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS / A-GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality.
Qmobile Noir i8 Specifications :
- 4.7-inch FWVGA IPS display
- 1.3GHz Quad core CPU
- Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 8 GB ROM
- 1GB RAM
- 8 Mega Pixel AF rear camera
- 2-megapixel front snapper
- 2120 mAh Li-ion battery
- FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS / A-GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack