The dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) Linq X300 supports dual standby and is backed by a 1800 mAh Li-ion battery. It is equipped with 1GB of RAM and the 4GB internal storage is further expandable (up to 32GB of microSD card). Connectivity options include MRE, 3G HSPA, GPS/AGPS, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth, FM radio and 3.5 mm Ear Jack.
Qmobile Linq X300 specifications
- Android 4.4 Kit-Kat Operating system
- 1.3GHz Quad core processor
- 4.5-inch IPS FWVGA touch display
- 8.99 mm thickness
- 8MP AF rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing shooter
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 1800 mAh Li-ion battery
- 1GB RAM / 4GB ROM
- MRE, 3G HSPA, GPS/AGPS, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth, FM radio and 3.5 mm Ear Jack
Qmobile Linq X300 will be soon available in Pakistan, however price is unknown till now.