Qmobile‘s Linq L10 is dual SIM 3G smartphone, that is listed in the company website of Pakistan without price tag and its availability details.
According to the firm online listing, the Linq L10 is powered by a 1.2GHz Quad core processor that is running on Android 4.4 (Kit Kat) OS out of the box. It features a 5″ IPS HD display under 146.2 x 74.2 x 8.8 mm dimensions. The phone houses an 8MP AF rear camera with LED Flash and also sports a 2 Mega Pixel front camera for selfie and video calling.
The dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) Qmobile Linq L10 supports dual standby functionality and is fueled by a 2000 mAh Li-ion battery. It is equipped with 1GB of RAM and also the 8GB of internal storage is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card.
In terms of connectivity options, the Linq L10 include MRE, 3G HSPA, GPS/AGPS, WLAN, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth, 3.5 mm Ear Jack and FM radio.
Qmobile Linq L10 specifications
- 1.2GHz Quad core processor
- Android 4.4 (Kit Kat) Operating system
- 5″ IPS HD touchscreen display
- 8.8 mm thickness
- 8MP AF rear camera with LED Flash
- 2 Mega Pixel front camera
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 2000 mAh Li-ion battery
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- MRE, 3G HSPA, GPS/AGPS, WLAN, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth, 3.5 mm Ear Jack and FM radio
Qmobile Linq L10 is listed in black colour, however price is unknown.