Qmobile started selling a new handset, dubbed as Noir X400, in Pakistan with a tag price Rs 14500.
The QMobile Noir X400 features a 4.5-inches IPS LCD WFVGA (480 x 854 pixels resolution) touchscreen display. It supports dual-SIM slot with dual standby functionality. It is powered by a 1.3GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 processor and coupled with Mali-400MP2 GPU, alongside 1GB of RAM.
The X400 comes with 8GB of inbuilt storage and an expansion slot of 32GB capacity. In terms of connectivity options, the smartphone include 3G, GPS/AGPS, GPRS / EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Hotspot, micro-USB, 3.5mm ear-jack, Bluetooth 4.o and FM radio.
The Noir X400 houses an 8-megapixels of rear-facing shooter with LED flash and also a 2-megapixels front-facing camera for selfies and video calling. It supports Accelerometer and compass sensors. It is backed by an 1800 mAh Li-ion battery with no official word of its talk-time and standby time.
Key specifications of QMobile Noir X400 :
- 4.5-inches IPS LCD WFVGA touchscreen display
- 480 x 854 pixels resolution
- dual-SIM with dual standby
- 1.3GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 processor
- Mali-400MP2 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB ROM
- 3G, GPS/AGPS, GPRS / EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Hotspot, micro-USB, 3.5mm ear-jack, Bluetooth 4.o and FM radio
- 8-megapixels of rear-facing shooter with LED flash
- 2-megapixels front-facing camera
- 1800 mAh Li-ion battery
The QMobile Noir X400 is available in Pakistan in black and white variant colours for PKR 14,500.