The Qmobile Bolt T50 boasts a 1GHz single core processor and is equipped with 512 MB of RAM. It sports a 4-inch TFT WVGA display with 800×480 pixels of resolution. The 4GB internal storage can be expanded with up to 32 GB of microSD card.
The Bolt T50 smartphone houses a 0.3MP rear camera and also packs a 0.3 Mega Pixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. Connectivity options include in the phone as 3G, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, Mobile hotspot, GPS, micro-USB, Torch, MRE and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality.
The device runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS and is backed by a 1200mAH battery.
Qmobile Bolt T50 Smartphone Specifications :
- 4-inch TFT WVGA display
- 1GHz single core CPU
- Android 4.4 KitKat operating system
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 4GB ROM
- 512 MB RAM
- 0.3MP rear camera
- 0.3 Mega Pixel front snapper
- 1200mAH Li-ion battery
- 3G, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack
- 124×65.8×11.2 mm dimensions