The Q-Smart QS17 is powered by a 1GHz dual core processor and coupled with MediaTek MT6572A / X chipset, alongside Mali-400 GPU and 512 MB of RAM. It runs Android 4.4 KitKat OS out of the box and supports Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality.
The 8GB internal storage of Q-mobile Q-Smart QS17 is expandable with up to 32 GB using microSD card. It houses a 2-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and also a VGA front camera for video chatting. The 1400mAh Li-ion battery offers 180 minutes (2G) / 150 minutes (3G) talk-time and upto 350 hours (2G) / 300 hours (3G) standby time.
In terms of connectivity options, the Q-Smart QS17 include FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, 3G and 3.5mm audio jack. It measures 134 x 67 x 8.7mm and weight is 131 gms. It has proximity, ambient light and accelerometer sensors.
Key specifications of Q-mobile Q-Smart QS17 :
- 4.5-inch WVGA OGS IPS touchscreen display
- 480 x 854 pixels resolution, 218 PPI and 16.7 M colour depth
- 1GHz dual core processor
- MediaTek MT6572A / X chipset
- Mali-400 GPU
- 512 MB RAM / 8 GB ROM
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 2-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 0.3 MP front camera
- 1400mAh Li-ion battery
- 3G HSPA+, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB
- Mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, 3G and 3.5mm audio jack
- 8.7mm thin
- weight 131 gms