The Dream W473 features a 4.7-inch OGS LCD IPS HD capacitive touchscreen display with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. It is powered by a (Qualcomm Snapdragon 200) 1.2GHz Quad-Core processor and coupled with Adreno 302 GPU and also runs Windows Phone 8.1 OS out of the box.
The Q-mobile Dream W473 supports Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality and packs a 1GB of RAM. It has 4GB of built-in storage that is further expandable with up to 32 GB using microSD card. The smartphone houses an 8-megapixel Autofocus rear camera with LED flash and boasts a 2-megapixel front-facing camera for selfies.
The Dream W473 packs a 1750mAh Li-ion battery that is rated for 210 minutes of talk-time and up to 170 hrs of standby life. In terms of connectivity options, the handset include FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, 3G and 3.5mm audio jack.
This mobile measures 135.8 x 67.2 x 7.2mm size and weight is only 103 gms.
Key specifications of Q-mobile Dream W473 :
- 4.7-inch OGS LCD IPS HD display
- 720 x 1280 pixels resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 CPU / Adreno 302 GPU
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core processor
- Windows Phone 8.1
- Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 1GB RAM / 4GB ROM
- 8-megapixel Autofocus rear camera with LED flash
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- 1750mAh Li-ion battery
- FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, 3G and 3.5mm audio jack
- 7.2 mm thickness / weighs 103 gms