Win10 SpyStop is another freeware app that lets you configure and tweak your privacy settings in Windows 10. O&O ShutUp10, Ashampoo AntiSpy, Windows Privacy Tweaker, W10 Privacy, Destroy Windows Spying, Ultimate Windows Tweaker, Win10 Security Plus, Win.Privacy and W10 Wizard are another useful tools.
The Win10 SpyStop app is not portable, means you have to install it to make the changes in Windows 10 operating system. Once downloaded and installed on your computer, it automatically creates a system restore point.
If you are not sure which option is necessary to stop spying, just click on “Active protection mechanisms” option and let the software do everything automatically for you. You can also disable or enable the settings yourself.
Win10 SpyStop is divided into five categories : Home, Privacy, Extras, Settings and FAQ. It blocks the internet connection requests of the operating system to telemetry, maintenance, and diagnostics servers, to provide maximum privacy protection to the user.
Under privacy tab, it let you do the following:
- Disable unique advertising identification.
- Disable user data and program data telemetry.
- Disable diagnostic tracking and remote access.
- Block 53 servers for diagnosis, meantenance, and telemetry.
From the Extra tab, you can do the following:
- Disable automatic Windows update
- Disable Windows update completely
- Turn off automatic web search
- Disable page prediction in Edge browser
- Disable Windows Store Apps accounts information access
Through settings tab, you can activate auto start of this app when your Windows starts. Overall, Win10 SpyStop is a useful app and can be downloaded from here.