The built-in 8GB storage of Grace X5 is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card. It has Mali-400MP2 GPU and runs Android 4.4 KitKat OS. The phone houses a 13-megapixel Autofocus rear shooter with BSI sensor and LED Flash Light. There is also a 5-megapixel front-facing camera is available for selfies.
The Grace X5 supports dual-SIM (WCMDA+GSM) with dual standby functionality and packs a 1800 mAh Li-ion battery.
Prestigio Grace X5 specifications
- 4.7″ HD IPS OGS touch display
- 720 x 1280 pixels resolution / 312 ppi pixels of density
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM/ 8GB ROM
- Mali-400MP2 GPU / Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 13-megapixel Autofocus rear shooter with BSI sensor and LED Flash Light
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- dual-SIM (WCMDA+GSM) with dual standby
- 1800 mAh Li-ion battery