Prestigio Grace X3 is listed in the company official website without price tag and its availability details. The firm is also planning to launch his device in UK through partnership of Amazon.
The Prestigio Grace X3 features a 4.5-inch OGS IPS FWVGA (480 x 854 pixels / 217 ppi) display with 1GB of RAM. It is powered by a MediaTek’s MT6582M chipset, and coupled with 1.3GHz quad-core processor, that runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS out of the box.
The Grace X3 comes with Mali-400MP4 GPU and also include an 8GB internal storage, that supports up to 32GB external microSD card. The smartphone houses an 8-megapixel Autofocus (BSI sensor) rear snapper with flash and also boasts a 5MP front-facing camera for selfies / video calling.
In terms of connectivity options, the Prestigio Grace X3 include Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b/g/n, micro USB 2.0, 3.5mm mini-jack, 3G, EDGE, GPRS, GSM, GPS and FM radio. It supports dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality and comes in blue colour.
The device measures 134 x 65 x 8 mm and weight is 118 gms. It is backed by a 1650 mAh Li-ion battery, but no word about talk-time and standby time.
Prestigio Grace X3 specifications
- 4.5-inch OGS IPS FWVGA touchscree display
- 480 x 854 pixels resolution / 217 ppi pixels of density
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- MediaTek’s MT6582M chipset / 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.4 KitKat Operating System
- Mali-400MP4 GPU
- 8-megapixel Autofocus (BSI sensor) rear snapper with flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b/g/n, micro USB 2.0, 3.5mm mini-jack, 3G, GPS and FM radio
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 8 mm thickness / weighs 118 gms
- 1650 mAh Li-ion battery