The Philips S309 is powered by a dual-core MediaTek MT6572M 1 GHzprocessor and coupled with 1GB of RAM. It features a 4-inch FWVGA touchscreen display with 800×480 pixels of resolution. The built-in 4GB storage is further expandable via up to 32 GB of microSD card.
The Philips S309 smartphone houses a 5-megapixel auto-focus rear camera and also boasts a 0.3 Mega Pixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include 3G, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/AGPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also Dual SIM (WCDMA + GSM) with dual standby functionality.
The smartphone is backed by a 1600 mAh Li-ion removable battery with Xpower technology, that is rated for up to 9.5 hours of talk-time and up to 20 days of standby.
Philips S309 Specifications :
- 4-inch FWVGA display
- dual-core MediaTek MT6572M 1 GHz CPU
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system
- Dual SIM (WCDMA + GSM) with dual standby
- 4GB ROM
- 1GB RAM
- 5-megapixel auto-focus rear camera
- 0.3 Mega Pixel front snapper
- 1600 mAh Li-ion removable battery with Xpower technology
- 3G, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/AGPS and 3.5mm audio jack
Source : routerunlock.com