Philips i908 will be officially released soon in India, since the smartphone is listed in the company website without any price tag and its availability details.
The i908 is backed by a 3000 mAh Li-ion battery that is according to the company rated for 25 hrs of talk-time and 1080 hrs of stand-by time. It is running on the latest Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS that is powered by a 1.7GHz Octa Core (MediaTek MT6592) processor and coupled with Mali 450-MP4 GPU.
The Philips i908 sports a 5-inches Full HD display with 1080×1920 pixels of resolution. It houses a 13-megapixels rear-facing camera with LED Flash and f/2.2 aperture; while there is a 5MP front-facing camera is fixed for selfies.
Key specifications of Philips i908 :
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB ROM
- Dual SIM with dual standby, GPS, A-GPS, OTA, HSDPA 21Mbps, HSUPA 11.5Mbps, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP profile, 3.5mm jack, FM radio and micro-USB
- 3000 mAh Li-ion battery
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- 1.7GHz Octa Core (MediaTek MT6592) processor
- Mali 450-MP4 GPU
- 5-inches Full HD touchscreen display
- 1080×1920 pixels resolution
- 13-megapixels rear-facing camera with LED Flash and f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
The comes with a leather-like back cover in Black variant colour in India, however there is no word about its pricing.