Panasonic’s rugged slate Toughpad FZ-B2 has been launched in India with a price Rs 75,000. Earlier the device gone for sell in Europe for GBP 709 (About Rs 70,600) and in USA for US $1,299 (About Rs 80,000).
Panasonic Toughpad FZ-B2 is Water and Dust proof with IP65 certification and has MIL-STD-810G design for long-lasting durability even when used in harsh environments. It supports USB 3.0 and comes with 3220mAH user-replaceable battery.
Panasonic Toughpad FZ-B2 Specifications
- 7-inch HD touch screen display
- 1.83 GHz (up to 2.16 GHz) Intel Celeron N2930 processor
- 2GB DDR3 RAM / 32GB ROM / up to 64GB microSD card
- Water and Dust proof, IP65 certified
- MIL-STD-810G design (5′ drop, shock, vibration, rain, dust, sand, altitude, freeze, high/low temperature, humidity, explosive atmosphere)
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera with 720p support
- Drop resistant from a height of 120cm, MIL-STD 810G compliant
- 3G (HSPA+ 21 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v2.1, Satellite GPS, micro HDMI
- 3220mAh battery