Panasonic T9 has been launched in India with a price Rs 3999. It is currently listed online at saholic eCommerce online website.
The Panasonic T9 features a 3.5 inches TFT LCD Capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 480 x 320 pixels. It houses a 2-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash and also a VGA front-facing camera for video calling. It is powered by a 1.3GHz dual core processor with 512 MB of RAM.
The T9 comes with 4GB of internal storage that is further expandable with up to 32GB of memory card. In terms of connectivity options, the smartphone include; Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, USB, FM radio, and 3.5 mm ear-jack.
The handset supports Dual-SIM (2G+2G) with dual standby and runs on Android 4.4.2 Kit Kat OS out of the box. It is backed by a Li-Ion 1300 mAh battery, but no word of talk-time and standby time. It supports 21 regional Indian language.
Key specifications of Panasonic T9 :
- 10.1 mm thin
- 3.5 inches TFT LCD Capacitive touchscreen display
- 480 x 320 pixels resolution
- 2-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash
- 0.3-megapixels front-facing camera
- 1.3GHz dual core processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, USB, FM radio, and 3.5 mm ear-jack
- Dual-SIM (2G+2G) with dual standby
- Android 4.4.2 Kit Kat OS
- Li-Ion 1300 mAh battery
- 21 regional Indian language support
In sub range of Rs 4000, the Panasonic T9 has only two highlights : Android 4.4.2 KitKat and 512 MB of RAM. It does features 3G also. So, in my opinion, it is not good handset for purchasing.