OptimaSmart OPS 50QX has been launched in India with a price Rs. 7,199 (roughly 116 USD) through eCommerce online website eBay.
The OptimaSmart OPS 50QX packs a 1600 mAH Li-ion battery, houses an 8MP primary camera and boasts a 2MP secondary camera too. The rear camera features Flash and Auto-Focus. The phone sports a big 5-inch LCD IPS display with 540 x 960 pixels of resolution and 220 PPI pixels density.
In terms of connectivity options, the OPS 50QX include FM Radio, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, micro-USB v2.0, Mobile hotspot, USB Tethering, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, A-GPS, and 3G. Its dimensions is 143.1 x 71.7 x 8.1 mm and weight 140 grams. It supports light, proximity and accelerometer sensors.
Key specifications of OptimaSmart OPS 50QX :
- 1GB RAM
- 8 GB ROM
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 1.3Ghz Quad Core processor
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- 1600 mAH Li-ion battery
- 8MP primary camera
- 2MP secondary camera
- 5-inch LCD IPS display
- 540 x 960 pixels resolution and 220 PPI pixels density
- FM Radio, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, micro-USB v2.0
- Mobile hotspot, USB Tethering, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, A-GPS, and 3G
- 8.1 mm thin
- weight 140 grams