Oppo has launched a new smartphone, the Oppo R1L in Malaysia with a price RM 1198. The handset is also listed in Amazon International with a price $468 (Roughly 1520 Malaysian Ringgit)
According to the company official website, the Oppo R1L is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Quad-Core 1.6Ghz processor, coupled with 1GB of RAM and clubbed with Andreno A305 GPU. It also houses 16GB of internal storage, which is not expandable.
The R1L features a 5-inches IPS HD (1280 x 720 HD) touchscreen display with 16M colour depth and Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The smartphone boasts 13-megapixels primary rear camera and also sports a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. The primary camera features F 2.0 Aperture, 80 Wide Angle, BSI CMOS, Night Mode, PI Technology, Beautify, Audio Photo, Panaromic, Brust Shot.
The Oppo R1L is running on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS with ColorOS 1.2 UI on the top. It is backed by 2410mAH Li-ion battery, but no official rating listed. In terms of connectivity options, the phone includes; Bluetooth, WIFI Hotspot, WIFI Display, DLNA, 3.5mm audio jack and 4G LTE.
Key specifications of Oppo R1L :
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Quad-Core 1.6Ghz processor
- 1GB RAM
- Andreno A305 GPU
- 16GB ROM
- 5-inches IPS HD (1280 x 720 HD) touchscreen display, 16M colour depth and Corning Gorilla Glass
- 13-megapixels rear camera
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS with ColorOS 1.2 UI
- 2410mAH Li-ion battery
- Bluetooth, WIFI Hotspot, WIFI Display, DLNA, 3.5mm audio jack and 4G LTE
- 7.1mm thin
- 136gm Weight