Oppo has unveiled a new smartphone, dubbed as Oppo Neo 5 (2015). It is upgraded version of last year Oppo Neo 5 only, hence it has been designated with the year. It looks like Oppo R1x, which launched in Philippines with a price Php 15,990. However, till now there is no word on the pricing of new Oppo Neo 5.
The Oppo Neo 5 (2015) is powered by a 1.3Ghz quad-core (Mediatek MT6582) processor and coupled with 1GB of RAM. It features a 4.5-inch
HD IPS touchscreen display with 480 x 854 pixels of resolution. The built-in 8GB storage is further expandable via up to 32 GB of microSD card.
The Neo 5 (2015) smartphone houses a 8-megapixel auto-focus rear camera with LED flash and also boasts a 2 Mega Pixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/AGPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality.
Oppo Neo 5 (2015) Specifications :
- 1.3Ghz quad-core (Mediatek MT6582) CPU
- ColorOS v2.0.1 (based on Android 4.4.2 KitKat) operating system
- Dual SIM (4G+GSM) with dual standby
- 8GB ROM
- 1GB RAM
- 8-megapixel auto-focus rear camera
- 2 Mega Pixel front snapper
- Li-Po 2000 mAh (non-removable) battery
- 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/AGPS and 3.5mm audio jack