The Oppo Mirror 3 comes in white colour and sports a 4.7-inch IPS LCD display with 720×1280 pixels HD resolution. It is powered by a Quad-core 1.2 GHz 64-bit (Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410) processor and runs ColorOS v2.0.1, which is based on Android 4.4 KitKat.
The Mirror 3 supports dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby and has 1GB of RAM. It also comes with 8GB of internal storage that is further expandable with up to 128GB microSD card. The phone houses an 8MP Sony rear shooter and also packs a 5-megapixel front camera for selfie.
In terms of connectivity options, the Mirror 3 include 2000 mAh battery, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, micro-USB v2.0, mobile hotspot, GPS and A-GPS. It measures 137 x 68 x 8.95 mm and weight is 126gms.
Specifications of Oppo Mirror 3 :
- 4.7-inch IPS LCD display
- 720×1280 pixels HD resolution
- Quad-core 1.2 GHz 64-bit (Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410) processor
- ColorOS v2.0.1, based on Android 4.4 KitKat
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- 8MP Sony rear shooter
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 2000 mAh battery
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, micro-USB v2.0, mobile hotspot, GPS and A-GPS
- 8.95 mm thickness
- weight 126gms