Oppo‘s lastest variant of Joy smartphone is listed in the company official website, dubbed as Oppo Joy Plus.
The Joy Plus is backed by a 1,700mAH Li-ion removable battery and features a 4-inch IPS TFT WVGA (800 x 480 pixels) display. The phone houses a 3-megapixel rear shooter and also boasts a VGA front-facing camera for video calling.
The Joy Plus supports dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM / regular+micro) with dual standby functionality. Connectivity options include GPS, Bluetooth v4.0 and WiFi. It also supports distance, light and gravity sensors.
Oppo Joy Plus specifications
- ColorOS, based on Google’s Android 4.4 KitKat
- MediaTek MT6572 chipset / dual-core 1.3GHz processor
- 1GB RAM / 4GB ROM
- 1,700mAH Li-ion removable battery
- 4-inch IPS TFT WVGA display
- 800 x 480 pixels resolution
- 3-megapixel rear shooter
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM / regular+micro) with dual standby
- GPS, Bluetooth v4.0 and WiFi