Oppo‘s lastest variant of Joy smartphone is listed in the company official website, dubbed as Oppo Joy Plus.
The Oppo Joy Plus runs on ColorOS which is based on Google’s Android 4.4 KitKat. The smartphone is powered by a MediaTek MT6572 Dual-Core 1.3GHz processor, coupled with 1GB of RAM. It comes with Mali-400 MP1 GPU and the 4GB built-in storage is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card.
The Joy Plus is backed by a 1,700mAH Li-ion removable battery and features a 4-inch IPS TFT WVGA (800 x 480 pixels) display. The phone houses a 3-megapixel rear shooter and also boasts a VGA front-facing camera for video calling.
The Joy Plus supports dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM / regular+micro) with dual standby functionality. Connectivity options include GPS, Bluetooth v4.0 and WiFi. It also supports distance, light and gravity sensors.
Oppo Joy Plus specifications
- ColorOS, based on Google’s Android 4.4 KitKat
- MediaTek MT6572 chipset / dual-core 1.3GHz processor
- 1GB RAM / 4GB ROM
- 1,700mAH Li-ion removable battery
- 4-inch IPS TFT WVGA display
- 800 x 480 pixels resolution
- 3-megapixel rear shooter
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM / regular+micro) with dual standby
- GPS, Bluetooth v4.0 and WiFi