The Oppo Joy 3 is powered by a MediaTek MT6582 Quad-core 1.3GHz processor and coupled with 1GB of RAM. It features a 4.5-inch IPS TFT FWVGA touchscreen display with 854 x 480 pixels of resolution. The built-in 4GB storage is further expandable via up to 32GB of memory card .
The Joy 3 smartphone houses a 5-megapixel (f/2.4) rear camera and also boasts a 2 Mega Pixel (f/2.4) front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include 3G, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, OTG, GPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM / micro) with dual standby functionality.
Oppo says, the handset is built around a solid silver frame and smooth rear cover. It comes in White and Grey attractive colour.
The Oppo Joy 3 comes with three special features :
Screen-off Gesture – Easily wake up your device by double tapping the screen. Slide up/down with two fingers to play or pause your music. Draw a “Circle” to open the camera. Draw a “V” to open the flashlight.
Screen-on Gesture – Supporting customized gestures you can setup functions to your own operating habits.
Smart Call – Answer the phone when you put your phone to your ear. Mute an incoming call by turning your phone over onto its.
Oppo Joy 3 Smartphone Specifications :
- 4.5-inch IPS TFT FWVGA display
- MediaTek MT6582 Quad-core 1.3GHz CPU
- ColorOS 2.0 (based on Android 4.4 KitKat) operating system
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM / micro) with dual standby
- 4GB ROM
- 1GB RAM
- 5-megapixel (f/2.4) rear camera
- 2 Mega Pixel (f/2.4) front snapper
- 2000 mAh Li-Po (removable) battery
- 3G, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS and 3.5mm audio jack
- 132.8 x 66.6 x 8.95 mm dimensions
- 135 gms weight