Okapia has launched Easy smartphone, retailing for TK 4890 (Roughly Rs 3900 or US $63) in Bangladesh.
The phone houses a rear camera of 3-megapixels sensor with flash light and also a 1.3 MP front-facing camera for video calling and selfies. It sports a 4 inches WVGA (400*800 pixels) TN capacitive touch screen display with 240PPI and 12 O’Clock viewing angle.
According to the official website of Okapia Easy, it measures 123.8*63.4*10.9 mm dimensions, means it is 10.9mm thin and packs a 1400mAH battery. In terms of connectivity options, the Easy include; 3G, Wi-fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth, 21Mbps HSDPA, 5.76Mbps HSUPA, USB and 3.5 mm ear-jack.
Key specifications of Okapia Easy :
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 1Ghz dual core processor
- MediaTek MT6572M chipset
- Mali-400 MP GPU
- 512 MB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- 3-megapixels rear-facing camera with flash light
- 1.3 MP front-facing shooter
- 4 inches WVGA TN capacitive touch screen display with 240PPI and 12 O’Clock viewing angle
- 400*800 pixels resolution
- 10.9 mm thin
- 1400mAH battery
- 3G, Wi-fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth, 21Mbps HSDPA, 5.76Mbps HSUPA, USB and 3.5 mm ear-jack
The Okapia Easy is available in Bangladesh with a price TK 4890 only in Black colour. According to spces, it is a recommended product and can be purchased.