Obi Leopard S502 is available in India with a lowest price Rs 7490 via eCommerce online website saholic.
It comes with 8GB built-in storage, which is expandable with up to 32GB of memory card. It has anodized aluminium back cover also. The Leopard S502 phone is available in Black and White variant colours in India.
In terms of connectivity options, the Obi S502 includes; 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, 3.5mm audio jack and micro-USB. It supports dual-SIM and dual-standby functionality. The smartphone is running on the latest Android v4.4 (KitKat) OS.
The Obi Leopard S502 is backed by Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery, but no word about talk-time and standby time. Notably, the company has not listed this handset is its official website, but it is going on sell.
Key specifications of Obi Leopard S502 :
- 5 inch IPS LCD qHD (960 x 540 px) display
- 1.3GHz quad core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8-megapixel rear snapper, LED flash and auto-focus
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- 8GB ROM
- anodized aluminium back cover
- 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, 3.5mm audio jack and micro-USB
- dual-SIM (GSM+GSM), dual-standby
- Android v4.4 (KitKat) OS
- 2100 mAh Li-Ion battery