Obi has launched a new smartphone with Dual 3G SIM slot, the Fox S453. It is available in India exclusively through shopping indiatimes eCommerce online website.
At 8mm thickness, the whole measurement of Fox S453 is 131.7mm x 64mm x 9.0mm and weighs 118gms only. It also includes 3.7V Li-ion removable battery of 1600mAH capacity, can be used up to 6hrs for talk-time and up to 180 hrs for standby.
The smartphone sports a 4.5-inches TFT IPS capacitive touch screen with a FWVGA resolution of 854×480 pixels. It houses a 5-megapixel rear facing camera but fixed focus and has GC2155 sensor with f/2.8 aperture and LED Flashlight. There is also a 2MP front-facing camera is available for video calling and selfie.
The Obi Fox S453 has connectivity options OTA, FM Radio with recording, Truecaller, 3G, Dual SIM, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n) and micro USB port. It also supports proximity and gravity sensors.
Key specifications of Obi Fox S453 :
- Android KitKat 4.4.2 OS
- MediaTek MT6572 1GHz dual-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- 131.7mm x 64mm x 9.0mm dimensions
- weighs 118gms
- 1600mAH Li-ion battery
- 4.5-inches TFT IPS capacitive touch screen
- FWVGA 854×480 pixels resolution
- 5-megapixel rear facing camera
- 2MP front-facing camera
- OTA, FM Radio with recording, Truecaller, 3G, Dual SIM, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n) and micro USB port
The Obi Fox S453 can be purchased in India in only white variant colour with a price Rs 5418.