Black colour device, the Crane S550 houses an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and auto-focus, while it also boasts a 5-megapixel front-facing camera for video calling and selfie. It has 8GB internal storage, which is further expandable up to 32GB via an external microSD card.
The new Obi Crane S550 is running on Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS and powered by an 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor with 1GB of RAM. It features a 5.5 Inches IPS (960 x 540 px) capacitive touchscreen display with proximity sensor and also comes in dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) form. The phablet is backed by 2400 mAh Li-ion battery.
In terms of connectivity options, it includes; Bluetooth, 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, micro-USB and Audio Jack 3.5 mm.
Key specifications of Obi Crane S550 :
- 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and auto-focus
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- 8GB ROM
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 5.5 Inches IPS (960 x 540 px) capacitive touchscreen display, proximity sensor
- dual-SIM (GSM+GSM), dual standby
- 2400 mAh Li-ion battery
- Bluetooth, 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, micro-USB and Audio Jack 3.5 mm