The new Obi Crane S550 is running on Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS and powered by an 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor with 1GB of RAM. It features a 5.5 Inches IPS (960 x 540 px) capacitive touchscreen display with proximity sensor and also comes in dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) form. The phablet is backed by 2400 mAh Li-ion battery.
In terms of connectivity options, it includes; Bluetooth, 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, micro-USB and Audio Jack 3.5 mm.
Key specifications of Obi Crane S550 :
- 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and auto-focus
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- 8GB ROM
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 5.5 Inches IPS (960 x 540 px) capacitive touchscreen display, proximity sensor
- dual-SIM (GSM+GSM), dual standby
- 2400 mAh Li-ion battery
- Bluetooth, 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, micro-USB and Audio Jack 3.5 mm